Representing Endocrinologists in CT, MA, ME,
NH, RI, VT
The New England Chapter of AACE is the organization focused on endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism in New England that is most:
- Valued by clinical endocrinology and other healthcare professionals
- Trusted by patients
- Respected by healthcare decision-makers an the public.
- Young female with Grave's advised not to get pregnant for Six months after RAI for Grave's. Pregnancy test negative day before RAI. 4 weeks later received call from patient - I am pregnant what should I do?
- Is 6 months required to clear iodine after a CT scan with contrast before thyroid cancer patients can receive radioactive iodine treatment?
- Does continuation of Metformin use after diagnosis of cirrhosis significantly improve survival of patients with diabetes?
- Can insulin pump’s function be affected by exposure to XRAY?
- Is there a relationship between chronic idiopathic uriticaria and thyroid autoimmunity?
- Would you do a thyrogen stim in a 50+ year old woman with a 0.4cm micropapillary cancer who did not have RAI?
Click the question above to leave a comment.